Thursday, April 28, 2005

Mind-reading machine

"It is possible to read someone’s mind by remotely measuring their brain activity, researchers have shown". In fact, that's from newscientist.com. I'm not sure how far this will be helpful for somebody else, but, definitely for people like me, it will be helpful, may be with some added features. Whenever there's an urge to blog and a system is not accessible to blog, it can read the mind and blog. Isn't it too much? ;-). Well, thoughts pour in when there's no system. System is right in front but thoughts fail to pour in. Made my point? ;-)

2 Comments:

Blogger ILA (a) இளா said...

Anyway you have started blogging again :)

3:07 PM, May 02, 2005  
Blogger gormandizer said...

You can read someones mind only from the brain activity means most of the time you wont be able to read my mind. My Brain is always in the sleep mode and most of my colleagues are also just the same state.

5:39 PM, May 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home