Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Why Blog..?

Like a snail moves out its head from the hard shell, I venture out here to get a feel of blogging. I’ve been thinking about blogging for quite some time. Thanks to some blogs/bloggers that I visit/read frequently. I had never thought of starting a blog myself when I first read a blog six months back.

Apart from giving a treat to your “ego”, (who will listen to you when you say “My favorite music is so & so and My favorite food is so & so” apart from your friends, whether your friends listen to it or not, that’s a different story), I see some benefits out of blogging. First & foremost thing is: the kind of networking you get. Secondly, you can definitely improve upon your writing skills (least to say).

Apart from putting forth my views on different things that I see, listen & read, in this blog, I have decided to present some technical stuff in layman’s language.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home